The why series continues…

The why series continues…

Why does hope jump on a roller coaster every time I turn to it?
Because that is the only way to enjoy the ride of life. Expressways are painfully uninteresting.

Why is that elusive peace of mind finally within reach?
Because I love life in the circumstance it is in.

Why do I watch people more than I look at them?
Because no one has come up with a lifetime movie ticket plan to show all the movies ever made. And this is the next best thing.

Why is the not-so-good 20% able to affect the remaining 80%?
Because the remaining 80% will do nothing but stand and watch.

Why does Windows Vista suck?
Because it has not learnt to differentiate between enabling a user and overwhelming one.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: